Hey, welcome to my website:) I’m super excited you’re here! Short intro: I’m Iris Gerits, Born and raised in the Netherlands and recently moved to the US. I am just a customer like yourself, with a little extra time on my hands to build this website. I want to provide you with real information and real experiences to help you make your decision. I remember looking for a LHR tool like these ones and wanting some ‘no-BS’ information about the products that are out there. To learn a little more about me Click Here. And to start reading some Reviews of the BEST Laser Hair Removal Tools, let’s scroll down! And let’s hang out in the comments:) I’d love to know your thoughts or your own experience wit LHR. Or just come say ‘hi’!
I always do my best to find you the best deals and products. When you decide to purchase anything through my website I, as an affiliate of amazon, might get a small commission. This doesn’t change anything on your end, so no extra charges:) To read the full affiliate disclosure Click Here.
The Bosidin Permanent Hair Removal Device
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)
The 20% off deal has sadly ended for now but I will keep you updated when this item has another deal going on. In the mean time you’ll have to pay the same price for it as I did and we can be sad together haha. But also HAPPY and hairless together! hehe! So let’s get in to some of the details of this beauty!
Let’s start with some facts!
- It is FDA approved! Always important and always reassuring.
- You can use this At-Home Tool on every body area, including your face, upper lip, chin & bikini area.
- The device comes with an adaptor, 2 laser attachment heads, sunglasses and a wipe cloth.
- It also comes wit 2 Gillette brand Venus comfort glide disposable razors. to use a day before your treatment
- This device offers medical grade laser treatment. Meaning the laser is meant to be as powerful as in clinics.
- The Original Dynamic Cooling device precools the skin immediately before the laser flash. This is why this device is painless to use, Which was a huge selling point for me.
- It comes with an extra infra red lamp you can attach to us on your skin. This infra red lamp will give a boost in your collagen production and rejuvenate the skin. It also targets fine lines and wrinkles, so you kind of get a 2 in 1 with this device.
- The head where the laser comes out can rotate a 180 degrees. So I found it was pretty easy to use on any body part at any angle.
- It can also be used by people with darker skin tones which is a huge deal! A lot of at-home lasers are usually not suitable for darker skin tones so I’m always a big fan of at-home devices that are. I think it’s really important to be as inclusive as possible so that’s also what I strive for on this website. They do say it’s not suitable for skin types shade 5 and up. If you’re not sure what skin type you have and want their professional opinion you can even send them a picture of your skin and they will help you. I guess you just visit their website for this.
My Personal Opinion/Experience
- It’s definitely worth your money, especially now with the sale going on.
- I love the look of the device haha.. I know that serves no purpose on the effectiveness of it at all but I just like how it looks. hehe.
- Make sure to read the instructions. The device comes with the SR attachment on it which you’re supposed to take off before treating most of your body and make sure to take off the sticker that’s left on the laser before you use it!
- I’ve had in-clinic treatments so I know how strong those lasers are and the effect they give and I have to say this one comes very close to being equally as powerful & effective as in-clinic lasers.
- It really is painless and I cannot say the same about most in-clinic laser treatments. Oftentimes in-clinic lasers and even at-home lasers are pretty painful. And I don’t like it. I always come prepared with my instant icepack and aloe cooling gel. But with this device I needed neither of those.
- It’s great at for using on the bikini area as it’s also painless on the darker areas of the skin. And with at-home devices I’ve used before those would also hurt more on my darker skin areas such as the bikini line.
- Don’t make the same mistake as me and buy it in the sale haha.
This at-home Laser Hair Removal device has 6 functions of hair removal:
- Arms/hands mode
- Legs, underarms mode
- Facial mode
- Private/bikini area mode, for this mode there’s a different lens attachment.
- SR mode. SR mode is rejuvenation and whitening of your skin. There is a special lens for this particular mode which you will need to switch out and use.
- Everything else you can use the standard lens that’s attached to the device.
Make sure to wear the tinted glasses whenever you’re using any at-home laser device.
A Little Advice
Because this laser device has a more powerful laser you want to repeat your treatment weekly instead of daily. they recommend to use it up to 8 weeks to get the desired result. But this is totally depending on what type of skin and hair you have. I have dark hair and they’re placed really close together so for me it took more than the recommended 8 weeks to get to my end result. But like I said, this will be different for everybody. Just be vigilant with your treatments and I think you will be so in love with the results.
Laser Hair Removal DEESS Ice Cool IPL
This DEESS Ice Cool hair removal tool uses, like many other LHR tools, an IPL technology. IPL is short for Intense Pulsed Light, in other words a ‘flashy light thingy’. The ‘intense pulsed light’ targets the melanin in the hair shaft through the skin surface. WARNING! – Always wear sunglasses when you use any IPL tool to protect your eyes from the flash. Once your skin on other body areas starts to get used to the IPL flashes you can increase the level settings however you want to make sure to check the manual first. This Laser tool gets really good reviews on Amazon
- This LHR tool comes with 3 different lamps to fit in front of the laser. An HR lamp, SR lamp and an AC lamp. The HR lamp is for Laser Hair Removal. The SR lamp is for Skin Rejuvenation & the AC lamp is to treat Acne.
- Very easy to treat the lower leg in 4minutes, underarm in 2 minutes and 1 minute for bikini area.
- It has unlimited flashes so it will last you a life time.
- You can also use this LHR tool on your face. WARNING! -Don’t use this device on your eyebrow area as it is too close to your eyes which are too sensitive to the IPL flashes.
- Has a 3-in-1 system: this laser has 3 lamps for multiple functions like I mentioned before; one is for Laser Hair Removal, one is for Skin Rejuvenation & one is to treat Acne. Make sure to unplug the device while changing the lamps.
- Easy to use, however you want to make sure to still read through the manual just so you know exactly how to get the optimal result you desire.
- You can burn yourself when you don’t adjust the intensity level when you move to darker area’s on your skin like; armpits and the bikini area. Make sure to adjust the intensity when you go to these darker area’s to one of the first intensity levels 1 or 2.
- Takes longer to notice the effects than with in-clinic treatments.
- You have to be vigilant with using this product to get the desired results
This laser is the only laser I could find with this 3 in 1 system. With this Laser Hair Removal tool you’re not only able to target unwanted hair growth but also rejuvenate you skin or use the third lamp option for the Acne treatment. I don’t know about you but I find that highly fascinating haha. It’s easy to use and has amazing reviews. This Laser Hair Removal Tool is also suitable for people with tanned to type 5 skin tone. So unfortunately not for the darkest skin tone, but most at-home lasers can’t even handle darker skin tones than type 3 or 4. So if you’re looking for an at-home tool which targets multiple aspects of skin treatments, this is the tool for you!
↓My Personal Favorite For Beginners↓
Braun IPL Hair Removal Silk Expert Pro with 400,000 Flashes
- This laser comes with a quality razor and a cute little beauty pouch
- It comes with a 100 day money-back guarantee
- this IPL laser has a SensoradaptTM skin sensor which means that the laser adapts to your skin tone. Why is this important? Some parts of your body are darker than others. For instance my legs are a lot lighter than my inner thigh close to my bikini area. With other at-home lasers this can result in burning yourself because you forget to change the intensity level when you go from you leg to your bikini area. This laser measures the skin tone and automatically adapts the intensity of the laser flash. This will prevent a lot of people from accidentally burning themselves.
- Suitable for daily use. Most lasers require a waiting period between laser treatments.
- A lot safer than most at home LHR tools, so great for beginners!
- Only has 400,00 flashes
- price is higher than some other LHR tools who have more flashes stored. But those less expensive lasers don’t have that build in sensoradaptTM so you might burn yourself easier with less expensive LHR tools.
This is the BEST at home LHR tool for beginners. It is fool proof and can be used every day. I especially like the SensoradaptTM feature and it will help a lot of people prevent burning themselves accidentally. Braun is a very reliable brand and has an excellent return and warranty policy.
↓My ALL-TIME Favorite↓
Silk’n Infinity – At Home Permanent Hair Removal Tool
This Silk’n At Home Laser Hair Removal tool is the only tool that I could find that will give you the same results as in-clinic treatments. In a laser hair removal clinic you usually end up spending over $2000 in treatments and maintenance treatments. So even though this at home tool is a little more expensive than the others the results are the best in the shortest amount of time and effort.
- It will only take 7 treatments till most of your hair won’t grow back. That is an amazing fact seen as normally these kinds of results are only reachable through in-clinic laser treatments.
- After only 8 treatments you already should have reached your goal of permanent hair reduction. You need to maintain the treated area’s because your body will try to heal the hair follicles and produce new hairs. But maintaining is a lot less effort than the initial treatment.
- This tool uses an eHPL technology hat opens your pores for better and faster results. Other LHR tools for at-home use do not have this Technology
- You pay a little more for faster and better results
If you have a little more to spend but you don’t want to spend over $2000 on in-clinic treatments but you DO want fast results this is the best pick for you!
Thank you so much for visiting my website, I am so excited you’re here! I hope my reviews of some of the BEST LHR devices has helped you make your decision. If you’re interested in learning more about Laser Hair Removal, then have a little browse around on here. Or visit My Blog for fun related Content. Thanks again and hopefully I’ll see you back soon!
If you have any questions about this post, or anything at all, leave a comment down below and I will get back to you asap! If you have any experience with laser hair removal I’d love to know your opinion and experience, so do come say “hi” in the comments:) I lie down in bed most of the day because of my auto immune disease so I don’t meet a lot of people. So I’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to know a little more about me and my story and why I started this website Click Here.
X- Iris G.