The 20% off deal has sadly ended for now but I will keep you updated when this item has another deal going on. In the mean time you’ll have to pay the same price for it as I did and we can be sad together haha. But also HAPPY and hairless together! hehe! So let’s get in to some of the details of this beauty!
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)
I always do my best to find you the best deals and products. When you decide to purchase anything through my website I, as an affiliate of amazon, might get a small commission. This doesn’t change anything on your end, so no extra charges:) To read the full affiliate disclosure Click Here.
For a few more facts and my personal experience with this laser hair removal device, keep reading!
Let’s start with some facts!
- It is FDA approved! Always important and always reassuring.
- You can use this At-Home Tool on every body area, including your face, upper lip, chin & bikini area.
- The device comes with an adaptor, 2 laser attachment heads, sunglasses and a wipe cloth.
- It also comes wit 2 Gillette brand Venus comfort glide disposable razors. to use a day before your treatment
- This device offers medical grade laser treatment. Meaning the laser is meant to be as powerful as in clinics.
- The Original Dynamic Cooling device precools the skin immediately before the laser flash. This is why this device is painless to use, Which was a huge selling point for me.
- It comes with an extra infra red lamp you can attach to us on your skin. This infra red lamp will give a boost in your collagen production and rejuvenate the skin. It also targets fine lines and wrinkles, so you kind of get a 2 in 1 with this device.
- The head where the laser comes out can rotate a 180 degrees. So I found it was pretty easy to use on any body part at any angle.
- It can also be used by people with darker skin tones which is a huge deal! A lot of at-home lasers are usually not suitable for darker skin tones so I’m always a big fan of at-home devices that are. I think it’s really important to be as inclusive as possible so that’s also what I strive for on this website. They do say it’s not suitable for skin types shade 5 and up. If you’re not sure what skin type you have and want their professional opinion you can even send them a picture of your skin and they will help you. I guess you just visit their website for this.
My Personal Opinion/Experience
- It’s definitely worth your money
- I love the look of the device haha.. I know that serves no purpose on the effectiveness of it at all but I just like how it looks. hehe.
- Make sure to read the instructions. The device comes with the SR attachment on it which you’re supposed to take off before treating most of your body and make sure to take off the sticker that’s left on the laser before you use it!
- I’ve had in-clinic treatments so I know how strong those lasers are and the effect they give and I have to say this one comes very close to being equally as powerful & effective as in-clinic lasers.
- It really is painless and I cannot say the same about most in-clinic laser treatments. Oftentimes in-clinic lasers and even at-home lasers are pretty painful. And I don’t like it. I always come prepared with my instant icepack and aloe cooling gel. But with this device I needed neither of those.
- It’s great at for using on the bikini area as it’s also painless on the darker areas of the skin. And with at-home devices I’ve used before those would also hurt more on my darker skin areas such as the bikini line.
- Don’t make the same mistake as me and buy it in the sale haha.
This at-home Laser Hair Removal device has 6 functions of hair removal:
- Arms/hands mode
- Legs, underarms mode
- Facial mode
- Private/bikini area mode, for this mode there’s a different lens attachment.
- SR mode. SR mode is rejuvenation and whitening of your skin. There is a special lens for this particular mode which you will need to switch out and use.
- Everything else you can use the standard lens that’s attached to the device.
Make sure to wear the tinted glasses whenever you’re using any at-home laser device.
A Little Advice
Because this laser device has a more powerful laser you want to repeat your treatment weekly instead of daily. they recommend to use it up to 8 weeks to get the desired result. But this is totally depending on what type of skin and hair you have. I have dark hair and they’re placed really close together so for me it took more than the recommended 8 weeks to get to my end result. But like I said, this will be different for everybody. Just be vigilant with your treatments and I think you will be so in love with the results.
If you’re still not sure have a little browse around on my website. But if you want my personal opinion: Non of the other devices wil give you this result for this price. There’s another at-home laser tool that I recommend to people who want fast results but that one is twice the price of this one with the sale price.
If you have any questions about this at-home laser hair removal device, or anything at all, leave a comment down below and I will get back to you asap!
X- Iris G.