INNZA IPL Laser With 999,000 Flashes
- The least expensive LHR tool
- 999,000 Flashes will last you probably a life time
- A lot of similarity with Amazon’s #1 Laser, but this one has twice the amount of flashes stored and is less expensive.
- Costumers say this laser is pretty much painless and a very good product for the price you pay.
- Not suitable for darker skin tones
- You need to have patience because you won’t get instant results. You need to be vigilant with your treatments and eventually you WILL get the results you aim for.
- There aren’t a lot of reviews on this laser on the USA Amazon. I did find more reviews on another INNZA IPL Home Laser with a lot of mostly great reviews. If you’re interested in having a look at that one Click Here→
This Laser Hair Removal Tool is a great fit for people who don’t want to spend too much money on a LHR tool. Although this laser is shown a lot more prominent on the Amazon search page, I would maybe go for the one I put above; under “Con’s” because it has more reviews on Amazon and they’re mostly really positive. Both are easy to use and have a lot of flashes stored. If you know your way around Laser Hair Removal tools and know you have to adjust the intensity when the body area you want to treat is darker, this is a great fit for you. And lastly make sure to check the little box for the coupon (shown right under the price on amazon) and save $20!
If you have any questions about this INNZA at-home IPL laser or any questions relating this topic at all, let me know and comment down below:) If you still can’t make up your mind and want to look further for other at-home IPL laser Click Here←