Ah, a Laser Hair Removal virgin! Welcome my sweet innocent Hairy-Mary;) hehe, sorry I had too!
Welcome, welcome. You are about to embark upon a great Laser Journey. I’m aware that sounds a little more Start Trek-y than I intended it to. What I meant to mean is; Welcome to Hairless Heaven, you are going to love the end result of Laser Hair Removal. I’m here to help you get prepared and informed for this experience.
Yay! I’m so stoked you’re here. I truly pour my heart out into this website, hoping to create financial freedom in the near future. I’m only 28 years old and I’m knee-deep into a divorce and fighting a chronic illness on the daily. Let me know if you’d like to read about my Soap Opera life, by leaving a comment down below telling me; “Hey you, tell me more about your life”. I might just write a post about it. Maybe it’ll be therapeutic to write it down and share it with you. Life is crazy for me at the moment and this website is about the only steady thing I can hold onto these days.
Nevertheless, let’s get back to our topic!
“Getting hairless through Laser Hair Removal Treatment has been the best thing I’ve ever spent my money on!”
Tha’s me ↓
If you’re Interested in earning money from the comfort of your own home, like I do,
Somehow I find myself writing endless posts about Laser Hair Removal, even though I thought I’d be all out of idea’s after a day or two haha. But here we are, building a whole business from this one random topic about getting hairless through Laser Treatment. I never thought I would have so much to share about LHR & my experience. But I keep finding new ways and topics to write about, to hopefully inform and help some of y’all in your LHR journey.
New to this
Hi, welcome! So you’re new to laser hair removal and you made the very wise choice to browse the internet for some information about your upcoming treatment. Great idea! I did the exact same and it really put my mind to easy reading about other peoples’ experience and advise. I hope I can do the same for you. If you feel like your questions weren’t answered in this post, feel free to go up to the main menu above and have a little looksie under “My Blog” to find other related topics that might answer your questions better. Orrrr just pop down your question down below in the comments and I will answer them ASAP! I’m your laser hair removal pall now, at your service, round the clock. I don’t really sleep that much anyway;).
Ok, enough yappin’ about unrelated stuff, let’s dive into the information you came here for!
I always do my best to find you the best deals and products. When you decide to purchase anything through my website I, as an affiliate of amazon, might get a small commission. This doesn’t change anything on your end, so no extra charges:) To read the full affiliate disclosure Click Here.
A LHR Virgin
During your first visit you might be a little nervous about the laser and de pain it will cause. You could take some over the counter painkillers if you’re really nervous about the pain. I am not gonna lie, ‘in-clinic’ treatments do hurt, they’re pretty uncomfortable at the least. If you’re really scared of the pain from the powerful in-clinic lasers and don’t want the discomfort/pain but still want the end result? I would recommend getting a home laser like these ones;
You’ll save yourself a whole lotta money and pain haha.
If you first want to read my review on these home lasers shown above, Click Here.
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)
What To Expect After Your First Laser Treatment
Your skin might be a little tender right after the treatment. Depending on what area you have treated, your skin will feel a little sore. I have had in-clinic laser treatment done in my bikini area, which is pretty painful but doable. It’s important to tell the laser technician if the laser is hurting your skin too much. They can adjust the intensity of the laser equipment, so don’t hesitate to ask!
“I know it sucks but beauty is pain huh, haha”
In clinics they will increase the intensity of the professional laser every following appointment. This is done to increase the effect of the laser and give you the desired end result within 6 to 10 treatments. The laser is suppose to hurt, a little, maybe a bit more than a little, but it’s not suppose to make you scream or cry. As long as you can handle the pain it’s in your own interest to have the laser settings set to a higher level as apposed to a lower level. Yes it will hurt less but equally it’ll be less effective and you’ll end up needing more laser sessions, resulting in you having to spend more for getting your best end result. I know it sucks but beauty is pain huh, haha.
Just a few tips!
- Make sure to not (fake) tan the area that’s about the be lasered
- Don’t put make-up or any creams/topicals on the area
- Don’t pluk or wax the area you’re going to get lasered
- Wait at least 2 months after waxing or plucking before scheduling your laser appointment
- Don’t put anything on the lasered area right after the appointment, especially when you’re having your under arms done; don’t put any deodorant on, it will sting like a mother-f*#ker. Padron my French. I did that haha, and it stung really bad so please take my advice.
- Buy a 90%-100% Aloe gel to cool down the treated skin and lather it on multiple time for the next few hours after the treatment. And continue doing so till you feel like the pain and heat is out of your skin. Get it at amazon for $7.38 Here → https://amzn.to/3kvhpzJ
- Want to know all about the After Laser Must Haves Click Here.
- Wear loose clothing on the day of the treatment. When you’re having your bikini area done also invest in some loose granny panties:)
- Try to avoid getting heat on the treated area at least 24 hours after the laser treatment. Avoid heat like; taking a hot bath, sunbathing, working out or a hot shower etc.
- Maybe get a Cool Pack to cool down the treated area, especially when you’re having done your pubic area. It will really help with extracting that heat from the skin and will speed up the healing process. They’re not expensive at all, get them for $19,50 on Amazon right Here → https://amzn.to/3gwrBaf
- Avoid any friction like going biking or wearing tight clothes.
I hope I covered all the tips if you have some tips of your own which I didn’t mention please feel free to mention them down below and I will make sure to add it to my list!
Did I Help
I hope my information and experience will or have helped you in your Laser Hair Removal journey. Please let me know how it’s going for you or if you have any questions; let me know down below in the comments!
I am so excited you’ve found my page. I hope this post has helped you or answered some of your questions. If not? Then feel free to leave a comment down below or browse around on here some more. There’s lots more information provided for you to get better acquainted with laser hair removal.. and with me:). Click the image below to go to ‘about me’.
Again, I am so thrilled you’ve found my page, if you want to know how to build your own website, just like this one Click Here. And I hope to see you back soon! <3
X- Iris G.