This is the Mlay IPL Laser and I will reviewing this laser in this post and giving you all the information about this product. Just click the image if you want to take a look at it on Amazon and if you have any questions, please do let me know in the comments down below:)
The way IPL lasers work is by sending a laser beam into the skin that will be absorbed by the pigment of you hair (root) follicle. When the laser gets absorbed by the hair follicle it will destroy it and no hair will be able to grow from that root again. Not every hair at that point will be in the optimal growth cycle stage so that’s why you need at least 6 to 8 treatments before every hair follicle has been eliminated ‘for good’. To read more about how IPL works and how safe it is Click Here.
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)
I always do my best to find you the best deals and products. When you decide to purchase anything through my website I, as an affiliate of amazon, might get a small commission. This doesn’t change anything on your end, so no extra charges:) To read the full affiliate disclosure Click Here.
MLAY Strong Power 20 Joules IPL Laser
Just A Few Facts About This Laser
- It will take up to 8 to 12 weeks to get to your desired results of having no hairs grow back.
- This IPL laser is FDA cleared
- This device will work on light dark skin
- This IPL laser won’t work on darker brown to very dark skin tones unfortunately
- This Laser won’t work on really light blonde or red hair unfortunately
- The laser lamp won’t fade over time
- 86,5% of the people who’ve tried this laser were done with their treatment within 8 sessions
- For people with thicker hair they found 83.2% of them to be done with their treatment within 12 sessions
- After 3 to 6 months you’ll be done with your treatment and you will only need to maintain the area
- You can use this IPL laser on any body part but make sure to always wear your protection tinted glasses
Save Your Money
I think this Mlay IPL laser is a great substitution to in clinic treatments. In-clinic treatments are a lot more expensive and even the maintaining costs can get really high. So replacing those expensive treatments with this home IPL laser will save you a lot time and money. Even if you’ve already had a few in-clinic treatments you can pick up right where they left off and finish off your treatment with this laser.
My Personal Opinion/Experience
- It’s definitely worth your money
- I love the look of the device haha.. I know that serves no purpose on the effectiveness of it at all but I just like how it looks. hehe.
- Make sure to read the instructions. The device comes with the SR attachment on it which you’re supposed to take off before treating most of your body and make sure to take off the sticker that’s left on the laser before you use it!
- I’ve had in-clinic treatments so I know how strong those lasers are and the effect they give and I have to say this one comes very close to being equally as powerful & effective as in-clinic lasers.
- It really is painless and I cannot say the same about most in-clinic laser treatments. Oftentimes in-clinic lasers and even at-home lasers are pretty painful. And I don’t like it. I always come prepared with my instant icepack and aloe cooling gel. But with this device I needed neither of those.
- It’s great at for using on the bikini area as it’s also painless on the darker areas of the skin. And with at-home devices I’ve used before those would also hurt more on my darker skin areas such as the bikini line.
- Don’t make the same mistake as me and buy it in the sale haha.
This at-home Laser Hair Removal device has 6 functions of hair removal:
- Arms/hands mode
- Legs, underarms mode
- Facial mode
- Private/bikini area mode, for this mode there’s a different lens attachment.
- SR mode. SR mode is rejuvenation and whitening of your skin. There is a special lens for this particular mode which you will need to switch out and use.
- Everything else you can use the standard lens that’s attached to the device.
Make sure to wear the tinted glasses whenever you’re using any at-home laser device.
A Little Advice
Because this laser device has a more powerful laser you want to repeat your treatment weekly instead of daily. they recommend to use it up to 8 weeks to get the desired result. But this is totally depending on what type of skin and hair you have. I have dark hair and they’re placed really close together so for me it took more than the recommended 8 weeks to get to my end result. But like I said, this will be different for everybody. Just be vigilant with your treatments and I think you will be so in love with the results.
Did I help?
I hope this review helped you make up your mind about this product. If you’re excited to start your home laser sessions Just click this link here: https://amzn.to/3ihLpif to take another look at this Laser and make sure to read the reviews too. They will really help to get a better idea of this product, if this review didn’t already help you make your decision:)
Thank you for coming to my website and trusting me with helping you make your decision. If you have any questions please feel free to drop them down below in the comments and I will get back to you asap;)
X- Iris G.