This DEESS Ice Cool hair removal tool uses, like many other LHR tools, an IPL technology. IPL is short for Intense Pulsed Light, in other words a ‘flashy light thingy’. The ‘intense pulsed light’ targets the melanin in the hair shaft through the skin surface. WARNING! – Always wear sunglasses when you use any IPL tool to protect your eyes from the flash. Once your skin on other body areas starts to get used to the IPL flashes you can increase the level settings however you want to make sure to check the manual first. This Laser tool gets really good reviews on Amazon.
I always do my best to find you the best deals and products. When you decide to purchase anything through my website I, as an affiliate of amazon, might get a small commission. This doesn’t change anything on your end, so no extra charges:) To read the full affiliate disclosure Click Here.
- This LHR tool comes with 3 different lamps to fit in front of the laser. An HR lamp, SR lamp and an AC lamp. The HR lamp is for Laser Hair Removal. The SR lamp is for Skin Rejuvenation & the AC lamp is to treat Acne.
- Very easy to treat the lower leg in 4minutes, underarm in 2 minutes and 1 minute for bikini area.
- It has unlimited flashes so it will last you a life time.
- You can also use this LHR tool on your face. WARNING! -Don’t use this device on your eyebrow area as it is too close to your eyes which are too sensitive to the IPL flashes.
- Has a 3-in-1 system: this laser has 3 lamps for multiple functions like I mentioned before; one is for Laser Hair Removal, one is for Skin Rejuvenation & one is to treat Acne. Make sure to unplug the device while changing the lamps.
- Easy to use, however you want to make sure to still read through the manual just so you know exactly how to get the optimal result you desire.
- You can burn yourself when you don’t adjust the intensity level when you move to darker area’s on your skin like; armpits and the bikini area. Make sure to adjust the intensity when you go to these darker area’s to one of the first intensity levels 1 or 2.
- Takes longer to notice the effects than with in-clinic treatments.
- You have to be vigilant with using this product to get the desired results
This laser is the only laser I could find with this 3 in 1 system. With this Laser Hair Removal tool you’re not only able to target unwanted hair growth but also rejuvenate you skin or use the third lamp option for the Acne treatment. I don’t know about you but I find that highly fascinating haha. It’s easy to use and has amazing reviews. This Laser Hair Removal Tool is also suitable for people with tanned to type 5 skin tone. So unfortunately not for the darkest skin tone, but most at-home lasers can’t even handle darker skin tones than type 3 or 4. So if you’re looking for an at-home tool which targets multiple aspects of skin treatments, this is the tool for you!
If you have any questions about this at-home laser or any other questions, comment down below and I will get back to you asap!
Thank you so much for visiting my website, I am so excited you’re here! If you’re interested in learning more about Laser Hair Removal, then have a little browse around on here.
Thanks again and hopefully I’ll see you back soon!
X- Iris G.