This laser hair removal tool is my birthday gift from last year 2020. I know we all have flashbacks of lockdown and our appearances slowly deteriorating. You might also turned into a little snacking home-body with a high top bun wearing a comfy blanked around the house, hobbling back and forth from the kitchen to the coach… no? just me? I highly doubt that;)
I always do my best to find you the best deals and products. When you decide to purchase anything through my website I, as an affiliate of amazon, might get a small commission. This doesn’t change anything on your end, so no extra charges:) To read the full affiliate disclosure Click Here.
My First Laser Hair Removal Tool For At Home
One of so many things that I suddenly couldn’t do anymore was visit my hair removal clinic for my next treatment, so for my birthday I asked for this ‘Amazon Favorites’ home laser to keep up with my treatment and not have the hair follicles slowly recover; resulting into me having to pay more for extra treatments at a LHR clinic.
Let’s get to it
I always hate having to read through a whole blogpost while I just need some facts and information to decide if the thing I’m looking for is actually worth buying. So without further ado we’ll dive straight into all you need to know about this product and my personal experience. At the end you’ll be able to make your own decision on what Home LHR tool you want to go for. Without a biased website selling the actual product or a biased Social Media influencer telling you, “you MUST buy this product”, “as it is the best thing since sliced bread” while they get paid to say exactly that. I am just a customer like you, with a little extra time on my hands to build this website and provide you with some real information and real experiences to help you make your decision.
“I remember looking for a LHR tool like this one and wanting some ‘no-BS’ info about the products that are out there. So here you go:)”
The FIDAC IPL Laser With 999.999 Flashes
- Less Expensive than clinic treatments and most other at home LHR tools
- This one has 999.999 flashes stored which will last you a life time
- Can use it when and where ever you want on anybody part you want
- Less time-consuming
- Also a very good addition after you’ve finished your treatments at a clinic
- Easy to use
- Less effective than some other (more expensive) IPL laser tools & in-clinic treatments
- Takes longer to notice the effects
- You have to be vigilant with using this product to get the desired results
- If you don’t pay attention it is easy to burn yourself. so make sure to change the intensity of the laser according to your skin tone as this changes from body area to body area.
So in conclusion and per my own experience I would recommend this product when;
- You don’t want to spend too much on the Home IPL Laser Tool.
- You’ve had the recommended amount of treatments in a LHR clinic and you just want to maintain the area to prolong the effect of the treatment and prevent regrowth from occurring.
- You plan to treat small areas! Like facial treatment of the top lip, sideburns also toes, fingers, arm pits etc. are perfect areas to treat with an at -home laser tool. In LHR clinics the prices can sometimes be astronomical and especially for those small areas you don’t want to end up paying hundreds of dollars for treatments when you can take care of that on your own at home for a fraction of the price!
- You don’t necessarily need instant results and have the time and patience to consistently use this at-home laser tool. You’ll save hundreds, if not thousands of DOLLARS not going to a Laser Hair Removal Clinic.
There are many other LHR tools out there and some are more effective or give quicker results than others. This tool was the first one I tried and wasn’t too expensive and the results were good. Once you’re a little more experienced at ‘home lasering’ (is that a word? idk from now on it is haha) or you previously had in-clinic treatments and your skin is more adapt to high level laser flashes, you can go for more intense Home Laser Tools. ——
Thank you so much for visiting my website. I hope you like it! Hopefully my unbiased opinion and factual information pared with my personal experience will help you in making a decision. If you have any question before or after buying an IPL hair removal device please comment below and I will do my best to answer all your questions and/or concerns:)
Thank You Babe For Visiting My website!
See you soon!
X- Iris G.